Fue el cumpleaños de Pablo, fuimos en su casa y al acabar de cenar vi una bolsa del FNAC con un libro dentro... lo fui a mirar y era la edicion de TASCHEN de las fotos de Leroy Grannis.. a quien entonces todavia no conocia de nada.. Y le pregunte a Pablo, porque estaba el libro todavia sin desprecintar.. y resulta que ya lo tenia,..
Pense,... "me lo quedo" .. asi fue.. me lo lleve a casa.. lo lei entero.. y de un par de fotos hice unos dibujos..
Link
It was Pablo's birthday, we went to his place and at the end of dinner I saw a FNAC bag with a book inside ... I went to look and was TASCHEN edition of Leroy Grannis pictures .. who I still didn't know .. I ask Pablo, why the book was still unsealed .. the fact is that he already had it ..
I thought ... "I'll take it" .. so it was .. I take you home .. I read the whole thing .. and made some drawings from a couple of photos ..
I thought ... "I'll take it" .. so it was .. I take you home .. I read the whole thing .. and made some drawings from a couple of photos ..
Link

Me encanta!!
ResponderEliminar